Friday, October 24, 2008

It's NEVER too early for reindeer pants.

And I mean early in terms of both time of day and month. I love pajamas and long underwear: reindeer and everything. Not everyone agrees with me on when to wear them, it seems, as I was told I "sit on a throne of bad fashion." Thanks. It doesn't take the reindeer pants to know that. As a side note, if you ever don't know what to get me for Christmas, long johns (the waffle-print kind) are always welcome.

Yesterday, I had a real ethics-bomb dropped on me. (Someone must've taken intro to philosophy - twice.)
Would you rather be stuck on a desert island with a boatbuilder or a supermodel?
Here are the parameters we clarified:
1. Supermodel can be either gender.
2. The supermodel does not know how to build boats, conversely, the boatbuilder is not a supermodel.
3. The boatbuilder does not have with him all the items necessary to make a boat. The island does have trees.

The only real decision made was that the boys would not want to be stuck with me on a desert island. But really, I don't want to be stuck on a desert island either, so I'm happy not to be there when they get deserted.

This is from freshman year... But seriously, if those hadn't been girls ages 8-10, really would've bought them.

No comments: