Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why I like my house.

First, I went to MSU yesterday for a grad school open house - thing. I really enjoyed it, and there's a number of interesting projects going on. The fact that I was invited out there early looks promising, but I have yet to visit other schools, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I would appreciate prayers in the next few months when I actually have to start making decisions as to what I want to do with the next few years of my life.

the white skates leave treads on the thin ice
in eights, infinities, glasses, two-thirds of an equally-distributed snowman-
the plain circular rink leaves (surprisingly) more options than one would think
see there, the scuffled shavings head straight to the wall, the easiest instinctual brake for the uncoordinated
I would think that Red Gloves follows Furry Ears follows Christmas Scarf again and
around and around. but Red Gloves follows who Red Gloves wants
without incident.
no formula for scores here, this round has rules but no One Way to twirl.
and I -
I stand in the middle.

Next, I have started a fad in my house... I love pajamas and long johns (as stated earlier, I believe.) And two of my housemates bought onesies from Target, and two of my great friends gave me a pair from Target for Christmas. So, here is Tessa, Cara, and I in our onesies... waiting on the steps to come down, like real kids.

Cara and Tessa playing with Einstein, another housemate's dog. I guess they're actually done playing here... He's tired.
This is a video - not terribly exciting, my photography skills need a bit of work - of what we did for the last 30 minutes in our basement. Post-picture time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great to hear the MSU visit went well. I'll definitely be praying...and I can't wait to catch up with you when you come back to Westerville. We haven't talked in FOREVER it seems@