Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh-so-good

What I learned today:

1. Endogenous variables can not have covariances in a path diagram. Redundant, implied in other parameters.

2. Setting the variance of an endogenous variable is a non-linear constraint because the variance is implied with other parameters.

3. God is oh-so-good. Like, really. He's great. (Surprise, right?) I had some amazing "teachable moments" that God kind of plopped in my lap, and I am frequently amazed at the things He does, and how quickly I forget what He does even seeing every grand thing. And folks, prayer is important. Please pray for my friend who is hospitalized, and for her family. She's been improving but there's a lot of room left for improvement.

4. Things that I think are big deals... usually aren't.


"Be still, and know that I am God;
       I will be exalted among the nations,
       I will be exalted in the earth.
 The LORD Almighty is with us;
       the God of Jacob is our fortress.
       Selah."
 - Psalm 46:10-11

No comments: