Monday, September 22, 2008

Bike - Bike Seat = ?

Apparently, bike seats are something worth replacing when they fall off.

I hope you all take my advice if it becomes useful. 

On the plus side, now my quads will be extra-ready for swimming (6 days and counting!) due to all the standing and pedaling I have been/ will be doing until I make it to the bike store.

And I think I'm going to make these yummies this weekend. Please provide tips if you can, because I've recently begun making a mess of everything I've baked. (Although my meatballs did turn out okay, they're still nothing compared to Diane's.)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

those look outstanding.

Julie said...

maybe before work on saturday you can grab one? You drive right past me...

Sam said...

mmmm I want one

I am write. said...

bikes - bike seats = punchlines to jokes.

r00k

Kat said...

blogging now? i like it.

Julie said...

okay, you can't call me a r00k just because the seat is duct-taped on. and now dips in the middle like an old horse... And makes cracking/breaking noises if I sit on it.

and the duct tape, for your information, is mostly hidden. Because I have standards.